Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday morning meeting in San Francisco

Today is Saturday January 22, 2011.

Bright and early this morning, I awoke with the sun, giving myself enough time to 'catch up' with email's and online group conversations that I've been putting off. Also took some time to skim through the CCPPNS By-laws (and re-organize my binder AGAIN), in preparation for the 10am Northern Area Board (NAB) meeting in San Francisco, which I'm proud to say, I actually arrived to on time for a change. The meeting was at a parent cooperative preschool called Laurel Hill Nursery School. The best part about attending these monthly meetings is getting to visit other preschools and check out what they are up to. I almost always have my camera on hand to capture things I especially like.


Laurel Hill Nursery School Co-Operative


Creative outdoor garden at Laurel Hill Nursery School. 
Wonderful use of a typical San Francisco hillside yard.



Cool cement slide at Laurel Hill Nursery School in San Francisco. 
Great use of an otherwise unusable hillside yard space. 


Outdoor mosaic to potentially place in the garden 
at Laurel Hill Nursery School in San Francisco.


Lovely project idea. Water scene with seaweed plants made from scrap fabrics. 


Next month we don't have a NAB (northern area board) meeting scheduled and the meeting in March won't be at any of Northern California preschool as it typically is because we will be having the meeting prior to our teacher/director appreciation luncheon at Jack's restaurant in Pleasant Hill. Then, the meeting after that will be our JAB meeting (Joint area board) during convention April 1-3, 2011 (which will be here before I know it). Getting super excited about our upcoming early childhood convention themed: Children, Nature, Play. Should be amazing. 

No comments: